Buying a new home is one the biggest investments your family will make. We understand that you want to protect it and we want to help! Gary Kerns Homebuilders offers a 10-year PWSC written and insured builders limited warranty.
The PWSC Signature Warranty is better than most 10-year builders warranties on the market in three important ways:
- Backed by Steadfast Insurance, an A+/XV-rated member of Zurich North American Group.
- Clearly defines builder liability for workmanship and materials defects.
- Fills the gap in your builders liability coverage by covering the cost to repair a builder’s defective work causing structural failures in years three through ten.
We had our homeowners in mind when we partnered with PWSC. On top of offering a 10-year Limited warranty PWSC offers these additional benefits to all homeowners:
- Easy to understand. Written in plain language, with specific details so homeowners know exactly what’s covered and for how long.
- No deductible. There is no deductible to fulfill before a homeowner receives payment.
- Transferrable. If the home sells during the term of the warranty, transferring the remaining portion of the warranty to the new owner is easy.
- Trained customer service and claims representatives. Our helpful service representatives mediate disputes, resolving over 90% of homeowner complaints without arbitration.
A Gary Kerns Homebuilder representative will enroll your home in the warranty program at closing. The first 2 years you will report warranty claims directly to Gary Kerns Homebuilders. During the first year you will submit warranty claims via buildertrend. You will be given information on how to do this at your walk through.
See more details about your PWSC Warranty.